Categories for the "6 Heures de Paris"
Each participant can register to be placed in one of the following categories:
- IDH: Individual Men (18+)
- IDF: Individual Women (18+)
- DUX: Men’s and Mixed Pairs (18+)
- DUF: Women’ Pairs (18+)
- SNX: Men’s or Mixed Senior Teams (3 to 5 team members allowed, one of whom being 18-34, the rest 18+)
- SNF: Women-Only Senior Teams (3 to 5 team members allowed, one of whom being 18-34, the rest 18+)
- VEX: Veteran Teams (3 to 5 team members allowed, all of whom being 35+)
- HND: Para-Athlete Teams (3 to 5 team members, at least one of whom must have a disability)
- QD: Quad Teams (3 to 5 team members, all of whom must compete using quad skates)
There are no age categories for the individual and pairs events.
In the para-skating category, every lap must be completed by a para-athlete.
The mixed teams in the “Six Heures” can be the same as those formed for the Mixed Team Relay, but do not have to be.
The “Paris 2018” athletes are full participants of the “6 Heures de Paris” event, and can therefore take part in the medals ceremony with all the other participants.
Furthermore, there will also be a medals ceremony specifically for the Paris 2018 skaters in the categories in which there are at least 3 entries.