To participate in these events, each player must be at least 18 years old.
The registration fee is the same whatever the number of events.
For the 6 hours of Paris:
Each competitor may register for one of the following events:
- Men’s Individual
- Women’s Individual
- Men’s/Mixed Doubles
- Women’s Doubles
- Men’s/Mixed Seniors Team (3-5 persons)
- Women’s Senior Team (3-5 persons)
- Mixed Veterans Team (3-5 persons): all members 35 years old and over
- Mixed Handicap Team (3-5 persons): at least one team member must be a person with motor disability
- Mixed Quad Team (3-5 persons): all members with 4-wheel skates.
The Mixed Teams may be the same as the 15 km team Relay, but this is not required.
The athletes «Paris 2018» will be part of the standard Six Hours of Paris’ program and will participate in the presentation of medals with all the other participants.
For the 15 km Mixed Team Relay:
Each team is to consist of a minimum of 3 persons and a maximum of 5.
All teams are to be mixed, consisting as follows:
- For the three-member teams: 2 men + 1 woman or 2 women + 1 man
- For the four-member teams: 2 men + 2 women
- For the five-member teams: 2 men + 3 women or 3 men + 2 women
A team must be composed of participants of the same age group.
In each Handi Heam, at least one member is a disabled person.
Those who wish to participate in the relays but don’t have the required teammates may request the Paris 2018 Gay Games 10 Organizing Committee to register them with others to form a team.
Registration is done on the Paris 2018 Gay Games 10 registration site. No registrations will be accepted on site.