… able to receive tax-deductible donations. The organization was created in 2012 by the gay and lesbian sports federation and thirty sports associations. It is also recognized by the local sports department (DDCS).
Paris 2018 is a federation. Its members cover several key areas:
- sports: gay and lesbian sports federation (FSGL),
- affinity: LGBT Centre of Paris and Île-de-France Region and Inter-LGBT (Pride of Paris),
- students: Federation of general associations of students (FAGE),
- professionals: L’Autre Cercle
- thirty other cultural, sporting or health associations.
Paris 2018 has entered into many partnerships including CRIPS, Le Kiosque, as well as with national sporting federations like the National Swimming Federation or UFOLEP.
Paris 2018 is also a key founder of the Foundation “Inclusion Paris 2018” under the auspices of the well-known foundation FACE. The mission is to perpetuate action of PARIS 2018 action and to collect all forms of sponsorship.