Reflection day with 4 round tables on 02 August 2018 at the Paris City Hall on “The sport source of well-being and health”
- Sport, physical activity, physical and mental well-being
- Putting European citizens back in motion
- Prevention of doping and recreational substances
- Therapeutic physical activities: sport as medicine?
Citizen actions on the Village of Gay Games at the City Hall Plazza from 3 to 10 August with a wellness and health stand run by a group of associations on health issues:
- Rotational presence of several associations: AIDES – ENIPSE – KIOSQUE INFOS-SIDA
- Information and awareness through fun activities
Prevention of doping with the French Anti-Doping Agency:
- tests will be offered at 3 sports venues during the Gay Games week;
- Participants will then be made aware of the consequences of doping.
Sexual health offer:
In liaison with the Association Towards Paris without aids (Vers Paris sans sida), the Regional Agency for Health and many specialized associations, Paris 2018 intends to
- ensure the continuity of the Parisian sexual health offer for the participants and spectators of the Gay Games;
- promote diverse HIV prevention and testing solutions in a positive approach to sexual health for the duration of the event.
Several free information, screening and diagnostic centers will be opened with extended hours during the Gay Games. And several preventive actions will take place on the village and the Parisian festive places.