The Foundation Inclusion Paris 2018 was created to fight for inclusion of all LGBT people through sport and culture. The foundation also aimed to contribute financially to the 10th édition of the Gay Games.
The Foundation Inclusion Paris 2018, under the auspices of the reknown Foundation FACE (Fondation Against Exclusion), welcomes donations, legacy gifts, and financial support of any means.
You can become a member with a donation of 1000 € or more, and you can become a founding member with a donation of 5000 € per year.
The Foundation Inclusion Paris 2018 recognizes donors according to their contributions. Donations can also remain anonymous.
Donations are eligible to the following French tax reductions for French residents:
- For individuals, a reduction of 66% of the donation from your income tax* or a reduction of 75% of the French ‘Real Estate Fortune Tax’**
- For businesses, a reduction of 60% of the donation from the corporate tax ***
* Up to 20% of taxable revenue : a donation of 1000€ costs only 340 € .
** Up to 50000 €
*** Up to 0.5% of corporate revenue
In early 2019, the board will define all types of projects, which will be able to be financed in sport and culture areas and LGBT+ issues, but also modalities of selection in liaison with a committee of sponsors and a committee of experts to analyse the projet.
Largest corporate donors :
- Aéroport de Paris
- Pink Lab 360
- KTS France
- Exemplaire Immobilier
Founding Members :
- Evelyne Chenoun
- Eliane de la Beraudière
- L’association Contribution
- L’association Paris 2018
- Alain Périé
- Stéphanie Peccia-Galetto
- Manuel Picaud
- La société PINKLAB 360
- Emy Ritt
- Isabelle Thézé
Headquarters of the Foundation Inclusion Paris 2018 :
c/o FACE – 361 Avenue du Président Wilson 93211 ST DENIS LA PLAINE Cedex, siège social de la FRUP abritante FACE.
- Manuel Picaud, President, +33 676 085 087 – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pascale Reinteau, General secretary, – email@example.com